Electro Mechanical Tech
The EM Tech is responsible for facility and equipment repairs consisting of electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems. The EM Tech requires some degree of supervision when performing maintenance activities. This individual is expected to apply electrical/electronic and mechanical principles in troubleshooting equipment malfunctions. Then apply technical skills in restoring equipment to normal operation.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, including programmable controls, numerical controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment in all areas of manufacturing.
- Perform preventive maintenance functions as directed.
- Assist all personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Ability to work with 6 axis control robots and CNC machining centers
- Work with DC, AC drive motors, to include frequency drives, motor starters, definite purpose contactors, control relays.
- Ability to read ladder diagrams and wiring schematics.
- Two-year technical degree and/or relevant work experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Individual must be able to work with little to no supervision after initial training period, showing a high degree of initiative and self-motivation. Must demonstrate consistently being a good example of providing informal leadership and excellent work ethic.
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment, including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
- Relevant maintenance experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with basic PLC.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, technical capacity and problem solving/analysis abilities.
- Group Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off