We are currently looking for a Maintenance Tech who would be responsible for facility and equipment repairs consisting of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems. The position requires some degree of supervision when performing maintenance activities. This individual is expected to apply mechanical principles in troubleshooting equipment malfunctions and restoring equipment to normal operation.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, including programmable controls, numerical controls, power supplies, drives, gages and test equipment in all areas of manufacturing.
- Perform preventive maintenance functions as directed.
- Assist all personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- At least 18 years of age
- Relevant maintenance experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with basic PLC.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, technical capacity and problem solving/analysis abilities.
- Group Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off