We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Technician. As part of a growing and highly motivated team, you will improve the quality of products by reducing process concerns and improving production efficiency, as well as, monitoring, and validating quality systems and procedures to ensure high quality products and processes.
- Follow a formal QA/QC program in our factory.
- Aid the company through quality system accreditation for ISO 9001
- Prepare and or revise control plans, FMEA, flow charts, work instructions etc. to ensure customer, product, process, and specification conformance.
- Coordinate, organize and conduct internal and external Quality System Audits.
- Promote continuous improvement through coaching, facilitating and training in the use of quality tools.
- Address internal production concerns by reviewing rejects and working within a core team to resolve the issues promptly.
- Address internal customer concerns by identifying problems, creating corrective action investigations, interacting with both engineers and factory personnel, applying analytical tools to collect data, proposing solutions, and ultimately resolving the issues.
- Address external customer concerns, inspect and document products and then implement corrective action investigations.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 manufacturing plant.
- Capable of using hand measurement tools such as calipers, micro-meters, etc.
- Experience using statistical process control (SPC) tools
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and to apply statistics to problem solving.
- Experience with Internal Audits to these standards
- Excellent verbal and writing skills (speaking, typing, presenting)
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, customers, suppliers, engineers, and/or manufacturing Staff.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word & Excel, Syspro)
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays