Global Polymer Industries provides a 180-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and only for the original purchase price.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the invoice number for the transaction, which you obtain from the pack-list or invoice you received with your shipment. The invoice number serves as your warranty number and must be retained.
Global Polymer Industries warrants this product against defects in materials for 180 days from the original ship date. During this period, Global Polymer Industries will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts, without charge to you.
The above limited warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Global Polymer Industries.
- This warranty covers only normal use of the parts. Global Polymer Industries shall not be liable under this warranty if damage or defect results form (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Global Polymer Industries representative.
- You must retain your invoice or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
- Warranty Claims must be submitted via electronic mail notification.
- Global Polymer Industries shall review the initial claim information and:
- Accept or reject claim based on the information provided, or
- Request the part(s) or pictures be returned to Global Polymer for further evaluation
- If Global Polymer Industries wants parts or pictures returned, they shall fill out a Part Request form and email to the customer. The Part Request form shall contain the claim information, the RMA number, and return instructions.
- All returned parts shall have the RMA number written clearly on the outside of the container. NO containers shall be accepted without the RMA number.
- All returned parts shall include the Part Request form.
- No COD packages shall be accepted.
- Global Polymer industries shall inspect the returned parts or pictures and determine disposition.
- Global Polymer Industries shall notify the customer of disposition via electronic mail or via the customer’s supplier portal.
- RMA numbers are only valid for 10 days from the date of issue.
Global Polymer Warranty Contact Information:
Brian Kinder, Quality Manager
Bobbi Lingbeck, Director of Operations